Request Transcripts

How to 

Request Transcripts 

If you graduated in 2014 or prior: Request your transcripts through the district records service here:

If you graduated in 2015 or after: Contact your last school of ENROLLMENT. If you graduated at Twain, you may email our school registrar, Alyson Yamada at If you continued to another school in SDUSD including TRACE/Adult Education, you must contact that school for your transcripts. 

Current students: If you need to request transcripts or order your transcripts to be sent to any institution (college, job, or military), please email our school registrar, Alyson Yamada at

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2021 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.